youth Club umatters
Ever felt like there is no one to listen to your concerns and feelings? Nobody who you can turn to, for a suggestion or conversation? We got you covered because YOU MATTER!
Powered by Youth Club, Umatter is an awareness project for psychological and emotional well-being of the society aimed at educating and helping masses.
Umatter is offering paid mentoring services to help individuals, particularly the youth, find solutions to the issues that are weighing them down, in a confidential and comfortable manner.
- Primary purpose –
Listen, Understand and Address issues
of the masses to Restore, Maintain and
- Promote Psychological/Emotional well-being of the Muslim Ummah.
- To provide a platform to individuals suffering from psychological/emotional imbalance with the focus of catering their needs in the light of the Quran and Sunnah.
- To create awareness regarding modern day psychological and emotional challenges and reduce the stigma that revolves around it.
Where and How?
- Online Via Zoom (link is shared by mentor
followed by confirmation from the subject
in response to appointment email).
- On-site – Depends on severity of case or as per discretion of mentor.
How to take an
appointment with us?
The process starts by filling up online google form (separate for Males and Females). Once form is filled by a subject with necessary details and requirements, the subject is contacted via an email for scheduling an appointment with the relevant mentor as per issue/concern mentioned in the form usually within 10 working days. The session requires a confirmation from the subject for further proceedings.
In order to further improve our services, your valuable feedback plays the most significant role. Do share your feedback by filling the google form whose link will be provided to you by your mentor once your session(s) is/are concluded.
What do we charge for our services?
In order to ensure seriousness and professionalism, a non-refundable fee of PKR 500 is charged for each session, as per discretion of mentor.
Please note that our services are not intended to assess clinical or counselling cases or to treat mental, emotional and behavioural disorders along with psychiatric medications.